Pin Matt Brennan re: Dispatching

Model Railroader February 2004: Realistic (and easy) dispatching, by Roger Kujawa
If you can't get a copy, I have clipped this article, and would be happy
to mail it to you. Reply off-group (drop the 'e') if interested.
HTH
Hi Wolf,
I would very much enjoy to receive the attachment via e-mail. I was having difficulty sending you a direct e-mail. Here's my e-mail.
mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Thanks So Much!!! Matt
Wolf and Matt,
FYI, Roger has a website for his excellent AGW layout at:
http://www.agw-railway.com /
I believe he has contact info on the website if you need additional info or clarification on anything in the article.
If not, let me know. Roger and I are in the same NMRA Division together and I've been to his layout a few times in past years, and I may see him at our next Meet in a couple weeks.
Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" (Modeling 1960's in HO) snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com
Hello CB&Q,
I thoroughly enjoyed the picture tour of Roger's layout. Thanks for the link. I will e-mail Roger sometime tomorrow to express my sincere appreciation for his efforts to share all of his work with us. It is always inspiring to see the work others have completed on their RR empire.
I thoroughly enjoyed the picture tour of Roger's layout. Thanks for the link. I will e-mail Roger sometime tomorrow to express my sincere appreciation for his efforts to share all of his work with us. It is always inspiring to see the work others have completed on their RR empire.
Had to respond that coincidentally I was at the local train store Saturday and, just as I was getting ready to leave, Roger walked in! I mentioned you might be contacting him via the website and he seemed to have no objections.
I'd wait a little while, though, as he recently had a death in the immediate family and he came to the shop because he said he needed to step back from it all for a bit.
Take care!
Paul Kossart - "The CB&Q Guy" (Modeling 1960's In HO.)