Ping -David N.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item 0356196079
Makes you wonder whether the guy who did the car liked him or not...

On Thu, 14 May 2009 21:44:43 -0700 (PDT), Twibil wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item 0356196079
Ahhhh, so THAT'S how they ship the nerve gas. And Ollie sure had a lot of nerve lying bout how they funded Nancy and Ronnie's Nun Rapers.
--
Steve

On 5/15/2009 8:54 AM Steve Caple spake thus:

Second that emotion.
Regarding the O.P.'s posting of this, I just now was able to look at it; last night I got this weird "system error" message from eBay when I tried to view the auction.
So is the seller a fan of Ollie North? (IOW, is he a right-wing Republican shithead?) Don't know, but let me try to rank them on the Nebenzahl Political Polarity Scale:
o Listed as being in Clearfield, UT: 20 points to the right o Possibly a white male model railroader: 10 points to the right o OTOH, they say they're selling items for an estate, so scratch that (no way to know their ethnicity or gender either)
So I'd say there's a 20% chance they're a North fan, 20% chance they're not, a 50% chance they have no idea who North is and an 80% chance they don't care.

On 5/14/2009 9:44 PM Twibil spake thus:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item 0356196079
So what do you think the car's reporting marks are?

Someone keep an eye on this auction for us; I'm waiting for Nancy Pelosi to bid on it.

(Boggle!) She's a model railroader?
I could believe that in her youth she might have been a model, who once *saw* a railroad from a great distance...
...sort of like how Sarah Palin saw Russia from her house.
~Pete