please check out my Ebay store. Thank You.

Big Rich Soprano wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

In Champaign Illinois, there's Leisure Time Pet and Hobby. There's also Durst Cycle, which sells Lionel trains. (I didn't stop in while in town, maybe next year.)

Apparently the pet and hobby isn't unique to Champaign, there's apparently such a store in Valparaiso, IN.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

That's a scary combination for both sets of customers!

Reply to
RobertVA

ROTFL!

Reply to
Steve Caple

Big Rich Soprano wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I may actually have bought a model kit from him off of eBay some years ago. The name rings a bell I thouhg it was odd at the time, too.

If I rememeber correctly it went smoothly.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Green Bay TV & Trains:

Despite the name, they have an extensive line of O-Gauge & Standard Gauge -- I don't know what if any TV sets they have.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Al's Towing and Roadkill Deli?

Reply to
Adam Smith

Possum ala asphalt?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Reply to
Dan

In Canberra, Oz it is the other way around, hardware and all the heavy stuff, tools etc. downstairs, model trains upstairs.

Reply to
Alan

Years ago, in the late 50s, I often visited Klein's in Baltimore. It was all on one floor with a MRR area about 15 x 15 (more or less...memory fades) and the remainder was an old-fashioned (like they don't make 'em anymore) fully equipped hardware store.

The MRR "manager" was about 20 years old and was the son or grandson of the owners.

Ray Hobin NMRA Life # 17XX; TCA # HR-78-XXXXX; ARHS # 2XXX Durham, NC [Where tobacco was king; now The City of Medicine]

Reply to
tcol

A customer of mine said he saw that. Each with a separate entrance and they were next to each other!

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

I can hear it now on the radio: "Come up to CP Burrito. Get comfortable, it'll be a while... burp"

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

HEHEHE...

Reply to