PRO COLOR PAINTS

I have a lot of PRO COLOR paints available. Selling for $1.00 a bottle + shipping USPS. 1 oz. bottles. I have a small list below. This is what I consider the best paint ever made. SP SCARLET C & EI ORANGE BN GREEN GT BLUE GN ORANGE GN SKY BLUE MILW ORANGE WC GOLD WC GREY CSX BLUE CSX GREY CSX YELLOW B & O ENCHANMENT BLUE CNW GREEN SF RED UP HARBOR MIST GREY PRR TUSCAN WM OXIDE RED

And many more. If its not listed, email me a request & I will see if I have it. Please contact me direct email. snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

THANKS, DAVID

-- HEY! THAT THING GOTTA HEMI!

Reply to