Publication

A couple of years ago our club was able to order a booklet titled "World's Greatest Hobby", an introduction to model railroading for visitors to our layout. Now I'm trying to order additional copies but the link I used before no longer exists. Does anyone know where these came from or who publishes them? I would appreciate your help. Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Stanton

This might help...

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

Bill

Hi,

I just went through this with WGH. They no longer send the booklet for free distribution, but they have a tri-fold which contains a postcard that one can send to them to receive the booklet. The booklet is alsoavailable on-line along with some other downloads.

Larry Madson

Reply to
lm2884