r.m.r Warning: New Ebay/Pay Pal Scam

Sadly, some people are that gullible...

... and that's why these scams exist.

... and that's why people have to post warnings to rec.models.railroad.

... and sadly, that's why the rest of us have to put up with these hoaxes in our e-mail.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

If you must give them an account number, make it this one:

7179 8479 7269 7676

Or, the base-10 ASCII codes that spell out "GO TO HELL". I'm sure we could come up with others, such as "F**K OFF U" or some such. If they're going to spam, let's have fun with 'em!

Jay CNS&M Wireheads of the world, unite!

Reply to
JCunington

and I'm sure they'd figure it out...

Reply to
me

Don't send them anything!!!!!! Even if you send them garbage you're sending them **YOUR** email address.

Have a little spam with you breakfast!?

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Just kidding. Could we route it through a proxy, or can they hack that, too?