Rail cutters

Hi Looking for top quality flush-cut nippers for N track. Suggestions...? Saw the ones in MicroMark...looked decent...

Thanks

John

Reply to
John Wood

Go to yer local train & hobby shop & get the Xuron type... Sweet tool, can't do with out... Cost me about $20.00.. well worth it, BUT ONLY CUT TRACK,,, NOT WIRE!!!! cheers Jim

Reply to
JC Lewis

Yeah, that's the one I decided on...looked around and seemed like the best thing.

Thanks John

JC Lewis wrote:

Reply to
John Wood

Jim wrote: Go to yer local train & hobby shop & get the Xuron type... Sweet tool, can't do with out... Cost me about $20.00.. well worth it, BUT ONLY CUT TRACK,,, NOT WIRE!!!!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill