Re: Bachmann Spectrum Building Molds Destroyed?

"Little school geek #3. What a pathetic moron you are. Please tell the world how you got to be perfect?"

It's a gift from the gods. I was sent to defend RMR on usenet from the forces of evil AKA Commissar Rathburne: Stalin's left hand man.

"Are you Jesus back on earth hiding on the internet?"

Hel No! Being that pathetic nutcase would really suck.

Eric

Reply to
Eric

The rumor that the dies for the Bachmann city buildings have been destroyed is totally untrue.

John Glaab Peach Creek Shops

Reply to
PEACHCREEK

So... which Bachmann city building dies haven't been destroyed? I thought those buildings were all sourced from Heljan?

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Excuse me? I'm not into those kind of Fantasies!

Reply to
David F.

Divorce? Money? Pahh!!

I've been there - half the World has been there... Get over it - the Money-Grabbin' Bitch ain't worth it!

It's a classic case of Hyperventilation causing a Brain Trauma resulting in spasms of the Adrenal Glands.

When this reaches the Bloodstream - look out!

The answer is all in the breathing....

in,,,out(slowly),,,in,,,out(very slowly),,,in............

Let me know when he turns blue.

David.

Reply to
David F.

Wasn't that what they heard in the earphones after they took off the blonde's Walkman and she fainted?

Reply to
E Litella

Maybe, but perhaps she needed her nipples greased!

David. ;-))

Reply to
David F.