Re: [Railway-Signaling] Was conical signals; phantom signals

Thanks Bob & Lin,

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Poortinga" To: Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 11:23 PM Subject: Re: [Railway-Signaling] Was conical signals; phantom signals

> I write: > >> > A little more research uncovers the original ICC investigation of the >> > Porter accident. It can be found at: >> > > > "Bob Schwart" writes: > >> Bob, I get an "access denied" message at this site. > > I guess that direct links don't work. First open this link > > > The above will set the necessary cookies. Then open: > > > -- > Bob Poortinga K9SQL > Bloomington, Indiana US
Reply to
kt0t

Wish I'd seen the rest of this thread :) Somewhere I have scans of some post cards from P&H drugstore (from Chesterton) of this wreck.

Reply to
me