Re: stopping a usenet harassment? Get rid of Roy Hauer will stop USENET problems

Pay back is hell isn't it CArol Gulley.This is exactly the same crap > -------

> I forgot more about ponds and koi than I'll ever know!

Sonds like most of the regulars at RMR. They trash each other then don't want a moderator. I wonder why?

Roy "Tristan" Hauer along with Antonio Santana aka jabriol trashed several NGs and have now moved here to try and do this one in. If the aquaria groups aren't moderated soon they're goners.........

Reply to
Reel McKoi