RMR = Devil's Workship

This train board is now the Devil's Hellhole thanks to Steve Caple and his troll friends. I hope are all happy you let this happen by letting him and his sockpuppets wish death on people and laughing about it. That made him think he could do this and he did.

Reply to
curtmchere

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com Thou troubler of the world's peace. Thou horse-drench. Thou sheep-biting little jack-a-lent. Thou dirty notorious-bawd. Ye babbled and ye gobbled:

Reply to
curtmchere

maby im just retarded but what the hell?

Reply to
sammi j

No now more trolls are faking more trolls. This group is dying quickly.

Reply to
markmathus

Steve is a troll true. Now you are as well.

Reply to
markmathus

damn im lost...(sighs)

Reply to
sammi j

Why did you change the subject?

Reply to
markmathus

sj:

Don't feel bad.

Is it okay to be happy as a hermit? Sure, why not? More contemplation can never hurt this world.

Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and some L-girders.

Reply to
pawlowsk002

Please allow me to introduce myself Im a man of wealth and taste Ive been around for a long, long year Stole many a man's soul and faith

Reply to
newyorkcentralfan

God squad alert. You are the devil's foot soldier you dog turd,

Reply to
SteveCaple