Rusting

Has anyone had any experience with a product called RUSTALL. I bought some at a model train show recently and while there was a example of
what it turned out like, no instructions are on the bottle. Cheers RowanB
| Has anyone had any experience with a product called RUSTALL. I bought | some at a model train show recently and while there was a example of | what it turned out like, no instructions are on the bottle.
Instructions are with the packaging - but brief. Here's a chunk from their website: http://www.rustall.com/productreview.html
CTucker NY
rowanbr2d2 wrote:

Yes, I have used Rustall several years ago. I found it to be a good and very effective product. You can use a brush to 'paint' it onto what ever object you want to have that 'rusted' look. Start off with a light coat and let it dry. If the object doesn't look rusted enough add a second coat. Keep applying as many coats as you thank are needed to get the rusted effect you want.
Fred Ellis
--
Who do you serve. . . . And who do you trust?
(To e-mail me, remove the X from my address)