WTT: My MTH/Williams O gauge for your MTH/Lionel Standard gauge....

I have several extra pieces of MTH and Williams O gauge that I would be interested in trading for MTH or Lionel Standard gauge. I would prefer
to do a local deal without shipping if possible. I am located in Southeastern Pa. If interested please e-mail me direct for more info. Thanks for looking, John