More pictures to make an urban backdrop

I have added a collection of Theatre pictures that you can download to make an urban backdrop following my clinic. Take a look at
http://www.trainweb.org/BackdropFigures /. The other sets of pictures are Ships & Docks, Public Buildings, Churches, Commercial Buildings, Residential, Fire Houses, Hotels, Plants & Factories, and City Panoramas. If you know of other collections, please let me know.
Marshall Abrams wrote: I have added a collection of Theatre pictures that you can download to make an urban backdrop following my clinic. Take a look at http://www.trainweb.org/BackdropFigures /. The other sets of pictures are Ships & Docks, Public Buildings, Churches, Commercial Buildings, Residential, Fire Houses, Hotels, Plants & Factories, and City Panoramas. If you know of other collections, please let me know. --------------------------------------------------------------- Wow! These are outstanding, Marshall. Thanks for sharing.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad
Thank you Marshall. This is a great resource.