More pictures to make an urban backdrop

I have added a collection of Theatre pictures that you can download to make an urban backdrop following my clinic. Take a look at

The other sets of pictures are Ships & Docks, Public Buildings, Churches, Commercial Buildings, Residential, Fire Houses, Hotels, Plants & Factories, and City Panoramas. If you know of other collections, please let me know.

Reply to
Marshall D Abrams

Marshall Abrams wrote: I have added a collection of Theatre pictures that you can download to make an urban backdrop following my clinic. Take a look at

The other sets of pictures are Ships & Docks, Public Buildings, Churches, Commercial Buildings, Residential, Fire Houses, Hotels, Plants & Factories, and City Panoramas. If you know of other collections, please let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------- Wow! These are outstanding, Marshall. Thanks for sharing.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

Thank you Marshall. This is a great resource.

Reply to
DC3D Cardmodeller