WTB: Looking for a O gauge layout in the Southeastern, Pa. area.....

I am looking for a O gauge layout already done and ready to operate in Southeastern Pa or surrounding areas. Please e-mail me direct with more info if you have one to sell. Thanks in advance, John

Reply to
jkb013

Still looking, I would like to have one before Turkey Day. Thanks, John

Reply to
jkb013