Sheepscot Scale Models

Hi,

Anyone have any luck ordering from this company? They have some great looking HO scale products, but they don't respond to emails and they don't seem to have online ordering capability.

Thanks

Reply to
CowGoesMoo

Just call George up at; 207 829 5134 as he always answers the phone like when I called a couple days ago. George and I talked about the internet and e-mail. Yes, he has a web-site, but prefers to do things the old way as he is an old timer like me.

Reply to
Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.