NITROMODELS

Be very careful if ordering products from NITROMODELS. They sent me wrong items in my order. To correct their mistake I tried to contact their customer service. This was impossible. They don't answer their phones, do not return calls, and do not reply to Emails. Do not order from this company.

Reply to
tttoad

Be very careful if ordering products from NITROMODELS. They sent me wrong items in my order. To correct their mistake I tried to contact their customer service. This was impossible. They don't answer their phones, do not return calls, and do not reply to Emails. Do not order from this company.

Reply to
tttoad

NITROMODELS finally responded and corrected the order so disregard the previous post. Its ok to order from them.

Reply to
tttoad