Signal heads

Hi all

Was talking with a guy I met lineside and he was tell'n me about plastic signal heads for HO scale. Just the heads, no mast or base. Problem is that I don't remember the mfg.

Somebody knows?

todh

Reply to
Todd Hackett

TH> Hi all TH> TH> Was talking with a guy I met lineside and he was tell'n me about plastic TH> signal heads for HO scale. Just the heads, no mast or base. Problem is TH> that I don't remember the mfg. TH> TH> Somebody knows?

IHC:

From the Walthers web site

: International Hobby Corp Walthers Mfg # 348 Item # Description Scale Price Stock? Expected

4421 Target Faces -- 2 Aspect HO 0.98 N Unknown 4422 Target Faces -- 3 Aspect HO 0.98 N 29-Jul-2005 4428 Signal Target Face (4 Assorted Pairs) HO 3.49 Y 5011 Signal Bridge -- Pennsylvania Railroad HO 9.98 Y 5012 Signal Bridge -- Baltimore & Ohio HO 9.98 Y 5013 Signal Bridge -- Norfolk & Western HO 9.98 Y 5014 Signal Bridge -- Union Pacific/Denver & Rio Grande Western HO 9.98 Y 5015 Signal Bridge -- Universal/All Other Signal Faces HO 9.98 Y

\/ Robert Heller ||InterNet: snipped-for-privacy@cs.umass.edu

|| snipped-for-privacy@deepsoft.com
/\FidoNet: 1:321/153

Reply to
Robert Heller

See also, LoysToys under "signalling" products. There are several bare signal heads by Oregon Rail Supply and by Tomar. You may find what you are seeking there.

Ed

in article 34fa6$42e04723$cb248f0$ snipped-for-privacy@nf1.news-service.com, Robert Heller at snipped-for-privacy@deepsoft.com wrote on 7/21/05 6:08 PM:

Reply to
Edward A. Oates