Small building for download

There is more than one kind of stupidity.

Reply to
Steve Caple

On: Wed, Mar 15, 2006, 8:44pm, snipped-for-privacy@consultant.com (cat) replied to questions about Paper Models International:

Thanks cat! Have filed the PMI site and will look into the google group (will have to join before they let me read anything). Ken posted another URL for another paper model site in this thread and the homepage has some really impressive built model displays. I can see what you mean by the improvements in recent years.

I know. This internet box has me spoiled though for the time being. Can't do as much as a computer but the basic stuff like surfing around is so much easier and no threat of crashes, viruses or anything like that. But eventually...

Here's the place Ken Day mentioned (by the way; thanks for the info Ken!):

~Brad H.

Reply to
flyingdragon64

Yes indeed they are. They most certainly are.

Yes indeed they do. They most certainly do.

It is mind-boggling, isn't it? In addition to being ludicrous on the face of it, it is also completely transparent. Hubbard himself said that if you want to get rich, start a religion.

You do know that Isaac Hayes, the voice of Chef on the TV show "South Park" quit after South Park did a show that lampooned Scientology? It seems that he thinks it's perfectly OK to mock, debase, lampoon and ridicule anything and everyone else, but when it is his sacred cow getting ground into hamburger, that is crossing the line of decency.

HA HA HA HA,, I'm laughing my ass off.. What a blatant, flaming hypocrite he is. He is a bigger joke than the South Park episode.

Sacred Cows make the best hamburger . . . Mark Twain.

Froggy,

Reply to
Froggy

Froggy @ thepond..com spake thus:

Keep in mind, though, that Hayes was undoubtedly pressured to quit and make a big fuss over it by his "handlers" in the Co$, possibly by Mr. Big himself, David Miscavige. Of course, this works out just great for the creators of South Park--they've just been handed material that's golden.

Yep.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

flunk