Southern Pacific "Daylight" fans are gonna hate this...

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7316/daylightog4.gif
But I don't get it.
What's wrong w/ this pic?
Rob

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 23:10:39 -0500, trainfan1

it's a 223kbyte animated gif that should have been splitted into 2 15kbytes jpegs? :)
regards,
--
Gianni Rondinini (31, tanti, RA)
Nikon user - Bmw driver

Watch it carefully for a few seconds- by the steps up to the running- boards.
See a little bit of the paint-scheme changing?
Brian
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

What browser? It's not working in FireFox 2.0 or IE 5.5.
Rob
Yeah, it works in Firefox 2.
Cheers, John

in article xoOdna0gjuByCl7YnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@usadatanet.net, trainfan1 at snipped-for-privacy@usdatanet.net wrote on 2/2/07 12:05 PM:

On Mac OS X, it works in IE 5.2, Firefox 1.5.9, and Safari 2.0.4.
Maybe it'll work on Vista when you get more memory, a new graphics card, and a faster processor ;-)
Remember, OS X is for Unix.
--
Ed Oates
http://homepage.mac.com/edoates

Works here just fine on my Windows box w/Firefox 1.0.4.
--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

Even works on NetBSD w/Mozilla, Firefox and Opera. *8^)
--
The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now.
Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.

It works just fine in IE 5.1 and MacOS 8.6. It's an animated GIF for crying out loud. Browsers have been able to do that since about 1992.
--
-Glennl
The despammed service works OK, but unfortunately
Brian wrote:
"Watch it carefully for a few seconds- by the steps up to the running- boards.
See a little bit of the paint-scheme changing?"
So? The paint scheme changes a little bit. Big f-ing Deal.
Why would Southern Pacific "Daylight" fans hate this? Other than the time they waste looking at this?
Eric

This file does not open fix it and repost it correctly.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

It opens fine for me & everybody in prior posts... plus...
I CAN'T fix it...
It's not my image...
Rob
in article snipped-for-privacy@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 2/4/07 7:11 AM:

Since a large number of other newgroup users have been able to open the image and see the "problem" with a significant variety of operating systems and browsers, I suggest that the problem is yours environment, not the image.
What OS and browser, and ISP are you using?
--
Ed Oates
http://homepage.mac.com/edoates
Edward A. Oates spake thus:

Since their User-agent says "G2/1.0", I'm guessing it's a Mac.