Steam Rules!

Steve Caple

Wow! Great work, Steve. I think the tank is my favorite...they're all outstanding.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

Not my work; and a hobby that makes collecting brass look reasonable (those engines are around $300 and who knows how much for the boiler, and the servos, and that centipede mechanism!!).

Reply to
Steve Caple

Not my work; and a hobby that makes collecting brass look reasonable (those engines are around $300 and who knows how much for the boiler, and the servos, and that centipede mechanism!!).

Well, it certainly looks like a challenging fun thing to do...if one can afford it.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire