Storage of rolling stock

I all, I have been away from the group for a long time. Back now with a question about how everyone stores their rolling stock off the layout. I have the plastic "office carts" and would like to know whether you store them by Road name or size or type. Right now I have it random, as they were acquired.

Thanks Frank Rosenbaum FarSeas Connecting Railroad

Reply to
Frank Rosenbaum