Super detail HO parts

I am very impressed with my Rivarossi Allegheny model, except it makes no
sound unlike my "A" class.
I dont have ready "paper" reference material for these two excellent models
living in the UK so I was wondering if anyone knows of any shortfalls in the
detailing of these two models as they come out of the box and if there are
any after market parts that are available to "super detail" them.
Reply to
piemanlarger