Thin Electronic Wire

Don't let the Ozzies get ya down, Greg. Some of us really like you Kiwis. I've used your shoe polish for years.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Mark, you can in fact do this now by simply marking 1 on your house of reps ticket. Its not illegal, nor is it a donkey vote. And, unlike the Senate ticket, does it follow a predetmined course - i.e. 1-2-3-4... it simply goves your 1 vote to your choice, and there it stops.

scoot

Reply to
scoot

Not sure how thin you need it but I scrounge up old telephone cable (24 pair, color coded) every so often. There is a lot of fine wire in those cables but it is single strand.

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel

I don't know the AWG standards - I don't need to know the AWG standards, I just measure the wire size and treat it as metric. AWG is a limited use foreign standard and as such is irrelevant to me.

If it was important to me I'd measure the individual strands and multiply by the number contained.

Excuse me! I use my own name (Greg.Procter) and press to respond to you.

Sorry, I thought you were an obnoxious insulting idiot who got his kicks nitpicking my attempts to give genuine practical advice to people who asked for advice - my mistake.

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

No Ray, you yanks supported him through the first 2 million slaughterings. He's gone because you needed Iraq's oil.

Reply to
Greg Procter

We like the Aussies Steve, really we do! Where else could we send our convicts, down-and-outers, surf-bums and excess builders without recrimination?

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:54:44 +1200, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Greg Procter instead replied:

No, Greg. I answered his question perfectly and you turned it into another of your political, America hating rants. No surprise there.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

I replied that Brawa offers suitable wire in multiple colours.

Reply to
Greg Procter