Train CAD drawings

I'm looking for some CAD drawings of various locomotives and rail cars. ANyone know of a good site to visit? Thanks, Mike

http://paintshop.railfan.net /
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Haunted House Scene: http://www.billsrailroad.net/halloween-1 Flying Saucer Scene: http://www.billsrailroad.net/halloween-2 Halloween Page: http://www.billsrailroad.net/halloween Model Railroad Books, Toys, and Trains: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore
Thanks, but I'm really looking for some actual CAD drawings. These are .gif files. Mike

Mike Lawson wrote:

1) Have you googled on "CAD drawings locomotive railroad"?
2) I did, and got this among others: http://steamcad.railfan.net /
You're welcome.