Train Videos

I recently struck an agreement to sell the complete line of G. Train Video Productions VHS & DVDs.

I have met the owner of G.Trains last summer trackside while taking pictures of Graffiti. He is a colorful fellow and it seems he's been almost everywhere. Who knows, you may see his motor home at a track near you. His licence plate is of course G-TRAINS from Ontario.

All his shots are from tripod SVHS. Narration is at minimum ' cause he knows that we enjoy the rumbling of diesel engines pulling a heavy load without having some know it all yappin at every scene.

Alain Pelletier P. Eng.

Reply to
Alain Pelletier

Alain=A0Pelletier wrote: I recently struck an agreement to sell the complete line of G. Train Video Productions VHS & DVDs. ***

*** All his shots are from tripod SVHS. Narration is at minimum ' cause he knows that we enjoy the rumbling of diesel engines pulling a heavy load without having some know it all yappin at every scene.
An impressive list of videos. Best luck with your new venture, Alain.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites: