Trainman9 response

Since Trainman9 likes to send harrassing e-mails then stop mail from the person he harrasses I will respond the following way and then drop the subject.

In a message dated 12/19/2004 11:02:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com writes: />>>>>

You were a liar then and made a nasty remark regarding the situation.

Reply to
SAIL LOCO

Actually I have never sent you any nasty e-mails. You are still upset because you missed out on some PW items that I had for sale cheap. As I said then and I will say again. RRocket bought most of the stuff and the rest was sold to snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net.

You missed the bargains by just a few minutes.

As for your current search you have I could have helped you out but choose not to.

I filtered you and will continue to do so. I do not need any harrasing e-mails from you.

Lastly, in all the years that you have been posting on the boards including the AOL and NGs you have not contributed but only taken. That is evident by the way you responded to the fellow who had a problem with his RK engine. For all you know it was for his christmas layout and you could have helped but you only saw an opportunity.

Reply to
TRAINMAN9

Your quite a laugh. You send harrasing e-mails but you don't want to receive any. Are you just crazy or what?

Your repeating yourself. I already responded to this lame accusation. I posted on 2 other boards that I would be happy to reset anybodys engine who wanted to stop by my house. Try to come up with something new .............. and truthful. Your looking bad here bub. S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster" "Trains are a winter sport"

Reply to
SAIL LOCO