Unloading Lakers

Nifty elevators. Modeling them could be a sub hobby on it's own. I was down at a BNSF elevator in Tacoma. I believe it was this elevator:
http://www.bnsf.com/markets/agricultural/elevator/bin6/ele1536.html While I was there I took some pics of the funky locomotives switching the elevator (served by BNSF cars) http://jbrail.railfan.net/OtherLoco.html

Redpath Sugar, Toronto, Canada
http://www.boldts.net/photos/TorQe.3.jpeg
Drew Bunn Ainsley Specialized Transportation Mississuaga, Ontario Always on MSN - snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com __________________________________________________
Thanks, Drew. That is one impressive machine.