2007 Astle Park & Anson Engine Museum

I have just found out that the museum is selling coach tickets in
advance via their on-line shop. As they sold out by 11:00 last year I
have already got mine on order. Seems an easy way to guarantee your
seats on the bus. See
I can't wait to see these
new engines from London Science Museum.
Fred
Reply to
fredlemann
No need for me, I have drawn the short straw and being told that it is my turn to drive there from the rally site this year.
It just means that I cant have a pint durning the day. :(
Mike M
miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Reply to
miley_bob
WARNING
I'm hoping to visit the 1000 this year - so it will almost certainly rain!
BTW anyone seen the 2006 DVD - is it mainly enginey or does it waste time on all the 'side shows'?
Reply to
Nick H
When is it.
Martin P