A bit small for rallying....

But an interesting device never the less.....

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
philipte

I can well remember seeing one of these in the model shop next door to Crawley Tools in the high Street back in the 1970's, and was amazed at the whole concept of a model Wankel Engine!

It wasn't outrageously priced either if I remember correctly and probably lasted longer than the real thing :-))

Peter

Prepair Ltd

CHARLES HAMILTON