Bolinders sprayer pipes

I'm making up a couple of new sprayer pipes for a 15/20 hp Bolinder, does anyone else need any whilst I'm at it (might make it worthwhile cranking the Ward into action to make a batch of unions)? The union nuts (brass) are 3/8 BSP male with about 5/8" of thread, with a soldered 45 deg conical nipple on 5/16" od tubing. I'm assuming I'll have to make both of these, but if anyone knows of a proprietary version I'll be pleased to hear.

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech

I get my unions from the Completeautomobilist web site - can't remember if they go up this big though.

In message , timleech writes

Reply to
John Ambler

They do go up to 3/8" tube size, but not in the right style - these nipples are about 9/16" OD, used with a male nut. Theirs are really intended for a female nut, and much smaller OD. Not too sure whether the cone angle is the same, either.

I don't have any problem over making them, but it ought to be cheaper to buy ready made if they're available.

Thanks

Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech