BSA Charging sets

We collected a couple of BSA 30V 10A charging sets on the weekend, both need a
bit of work but are almost complete.
Will report back once we have some noise out of them.
Peter

--
Peter & Rita Forbes
Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes
Do you want pictures of a working one, I also have a copy of a manual.
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
I have found a site that has pdf's of the manuals for the BSA and the Johnson versions, just waiting for the key(s) for the files so I can download, but thanks for the offer.