BUILDING STUART AND TURNER NO1,

Hello folks, Anyone building or considering building the above engine,have a look at this brilliant site........

To see contents,scroll to bottom of page. All the best for now, John.

Reply to
john .j.morton.

Great site for the Stuart Turner No.1 -- thanks for the pointer. I'll keep the info ready for the magic day when I dig out the box of castings that are under the bench.

Site did blow up on me as its data transfer limits were exceeded, so it may be a case of slow downloads....

Colin

Reply to
Colin

Hello Colin, yes the web site must be governed by a time limit,even with high speed broadband,it took me some hours to download and print all the information.There was a one hour shut down of the site midway through. I was not able to get any info.on the VALVE AND ROD GUIDE ASSY. NOR THE FLYWHEEL.....everything else came through fine. I must try to obtain a contact e-mail for him. All the best for now, John.

Reply to
john .j.morton.