chris bedo's amanco ?

hello chris ,

just wondering did you get to see the amanco ? did you make a purchase ?

just wondering ,

all the best , john dungan

P.S - anyone know where i'd get a flat pulley for a d ? thanks john

Reply to
john dungan

sorry its chris crocker white i was talking about ,

sorry lads , john

Reply to
john dungan

Hey John, thanks for caring :)

Nah I didn't get the Amanco, it was perfect, I just couldn't afford it. Haven't been around much on the group recently, due to getting rather discouraged that the engine I wanted was just sitting there in all its rusty glory and I couldn't have it.

Regards Chris

Reply to
Chris Crocker - White

During the clean-up at the weekend, I came across a 4" diameter flat pulley that looked "Lister D-ish"

I'll have to get under the racks in the workshop to check it agin a Lister D crankshaft, but if it's OK and you haven't sourced one yet, give me a shout. Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

Most of us have lusted after various bits and pieces over the years, only to find that it was out of reach either financially or by distance.

Never get downhearted, it will come round again and you will get another chance at it. It may not be the same engine even, but you will always get another bite at the cherry.

Age is on your side as well, a lot of us are getting to the the stage where our collections are starting to be reduced through lack of room or we are just too old to drag them around! It is even worse when you have to sell your favourite engine 'cos you can't swing it over or the transport is a problem etc etc.

You're at the start of it all, just keep looking and don't rely on SEM or free-ads, make some good contacts at engine shows etc., that's where a lot of stuff comes from.

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

John, I didn't have any luck with finding you a pulley in Carlow and the one off the Coborn was not suitable.

Sorry about that, >

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

Hello Chris CW,

I thought you'd gone a bit quiet, too. Are you coming to the Sodbury Sort out? Ought to be crowds of stuff there.

Don't be downhearted, there is always another deal just around the corner ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a free frontal lobotomy!

Reply to
J K Siddorn