Digital Photography

I've had a lot of success taking photos of photos by Bluetacking them to a piece of white card and then Bluetacking the card to the wall at the side of the house!

My neighbour has a white emulsioned wall which reflects a pleasant sourceless illumination and has almost no shadow level.

It works the same for documents, too.

Regards,

Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Martin,

I am on NTL 600k (soon to be upgraded "free" to 750k) and use a 3.3 mpixel camera for my web site pictures. I use the highest res which means between 1 Mb and 1.5Mb per pic (depending on content) and when they are cropped and saved as 50% of original size, they come out at between 50 and 100K which sizes nicely on the website.

Reply to
Pete Aldous