Dorest steam fair - blanford

getting back to the dorset show, is it possible for us all to try and arrange our own lil group where we show or try to show the entire range of petter from 1920's to like 1950's being starting at like M and S till W, A could be included but not really A1.

what ya think, i think it would make a nice example of thought put into it to give the public a choice, ive always found after the 12th lister D it becomes alil boring and your mind is distracted to the rarer unsual engines.

thanks, Martyn

any takers?

Reply to
Martyn Butler