Re: my mistake

Well now it does seem that my colonial ignorance has caused a great deal

> of stress. I have never realized that photos cannot or should not be > placed into the group. But we learn every day. For me I have always just > attached whatever I wish to send but the high megs seem to create a > problem at your end. I swear that I will never do this again. Who in their > right mind would want a gang of poms to get hot under the collar over when > provided with a picture of an old engine, which I am at such a loss to > identify. Meantime, it anyone is able to tell me anything about this old > engine I would be most grateful. I will also have to try and learn the way > to use the photo link. > The last time I caused such a fuss was when the French secret service sank > the Rainbow Warrior in Auckland harbour on my dad's birthday and we were > all late for the party. > But good luck to all > Gordon

Just upload the pictures to your website or, if you do not wish to do that, to a free image hosting site. I use for those images that are meant to be temporarily available. ImageShack retain the image for 1 year past the last access then delete it. Should be long enough for the great majority to see your prized piccies.

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett