Engine Oilers - What Liquid?

In message , Nick Highfield writes

LBV? Luxury! I have to settle for Blackberry/Elderberry - at least there was a good crop this year :-p

Reply to
Peter Scales

You have to have a decent drop of something around for Xmas, we made Elderberry wine years ago, and very nice it was too, but something nicer at (20%Vol) is more to my taste in these long cold evenings...

Strangely enough, we have hardly touched any drink this holiday, that was the first alcohol since a fortnight before Xmas, and there is a

6-pack of Muscatel sitting by the Xmas tree, pressie from big Sister and it is unopened as yet...

Kind regards,

Peter

Peter Forbes Prepair Ltd Luton, UK email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk home: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Reply to
Prepair Ltd

Why?

Reply to
Nick Highfield

The enquiry regarding oilers and additives,gets me wondering whether its January the first, or April the first

Reply to
john.marlow1