Enstone Cancelled

Well keeping the other buyers away is one way of getting a bargain.

Sorry Martin, I couldn't resist that. I've never doubted that you acted in good faith and with the best intentions for the benefit of all here.

John

Reply to
John

(snip) J> Sorry Martin, I couldn't resist that. I've never doubted that you acted J> in good faith and with the best intentions for the benefit of all here.

J> John

Goes for me too - rotten lot aren't we!

nickh=== Posted with Qusnetsoft NewsReader 2.2.0.8

Reply to
nickh