Heads up : Scrapheap Challenge

New series on Channel 4 tonight at 5.35.
No3 in the series, Missed the first two
--
Regards,
John Stevenson
Nottingham, England.
Reply to
John Stevenson
I was thinking of you when I watched the first one John, they fitted a 3.0L V6 into a robin reliant to make a "wheelie" car. I know you have a soft spot for reliants (a bog, wasn't it).
Regards
Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Steele
It's a Reliant Robin
( and yes I was shouting that at the TV every time they said it ! )
Reply to
Barry Ruck
I wouldn't mind a 3l v6 in my Omega Vauxhall :-)
Reply to
Rodney Pont
I'd like one in my Trabant GTi.
Reply to
andy
It'd have to be a two-stroke though or you'd lose part of the trabby's charm - perhaps a couple of Wartburg engines nailed together?
Reply to
Nick Highfield