Heads up : Scrapheap Challenge

New series on Channel 4 tonight at 5.35. No3 in the series, Missed the first two

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

I was thinking of you when I watched the first one John, they fitted a 3.0L V6 into a robin reliant to make a "wheelie" car. I know you have a soft spot for reliants (a bog, wasn't it).

Regards

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele

It's a Reliant Robin

( and yes I was shouting that at the TV every time they said it ! )

Reply to
Barry Ruck

I wouldn't mind a 3l v6 in my Omega Vauxhall :-)

Reply to
Rodney Pont

I'd like one in my Trabant GTi.

Reply to
andy

It'd have to be a two-stroke though or you'd lose part of the trabby's charm - perhaps a couple of Wartburg engines nailed together?

Reply to
Nick Highfield