hot air engine book bargain!

I bought this book (at full price!) when it was first published and it is an absolute must for anyone with more than a passing interest in hot air / Stirling engines. See rewiew:-

I know we usually steer clear of giving a heads-up on current ebay items for fear of unintentionally spoiling someone elses bargain but this is a multiple buy it now sale so I don't feel too bad.

NHH

Reply to
NHH

Can't miss that - thanks Nick. PayPal is so painless .........

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
kimsiddorn

All 25 gone in a couple of days and no, I couldn't resist despite already having a copy! I still can't quite believe it - they don't even seem to be remaindered copies from the first printing - a second look revealed seller has a few feedback glitches so I hope all is ok.

NHH

Reply to
NHH

Hmm:-

"I'm sorry about the delay on contacting yourself about this, we have been trying to resolve the issue which has arisen. We have had a problem supplying this order due to an error in our stocktaking - when we came to dispatch this it has been found that our stock level we thought we had on this title is incorrect - I have checked with my UK & US suppliers and expect we cannot secure new copies of this title for approx another 7 days."

We shall see!

NHH

Reply to
NHH