Lister Petter Rally Announcement

Gentlemen

It has been announced in an article in our local weekly paper that the Lister Petter (or Nibley) Rally is moving to a new site at Berkeley Castle. This is due to a problem between the organising committee and the landowner at North Nibley, which led to reduction in the amount of land being made available at the present site. To quote the article: "It was a case of we either moved or stopped". It is stiil the same three day weekend in June (15/16/17 in 2007).

Regards

JohnR

Reply to
JohnR

It seems from information received that a horse and vet's bills were involved.

The horse was moved to a different part of the site to allow room for the rally, and ate something that disagreed with it, resulting in vetinary bills of some size, which the horse owner asked the rally committee to pay. They refused and were given their marching orders.

Peter

Prepair Ltd