Llandudno Transport Festival

engines on display during the day. Not happy about the quality of these, either I have done summat wrong when cropping or saving them onto webshots. Will try again later. Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Hi Anthony, They are about the same as most of my pictures from the camera. I usually use a photo program to alter the brightness & contrast before posting.

-- Dave Croft Warrington

Reply to
Dave Croft

Thanks for the pics, Anthony. A nice selection of engines. How many were there in total?

I did consider going but chain-harrowing and tail shearing were done instead.

Regards, Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin

there in total?

Reposted the lot without cropping, better details, but means you get all the crap in the background. :)

Didn't even think to do a quick count at the time Arthur, but I took less than a third of them.

12 pics in total, so must have been over 40 (guesstimate).

So you could describe your work at the weekend as a 'harrowing tale?'

Cheers Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Hi Dave, I think the problem was the program I used converted the pics from one format to another and then back again, and I'm sure the pics lost some 'crispness' if you know what I mean. I will take better pics next time, without the poor background material! Anyway have reposted to webshots without cropping and they do seem better to me. Cheers Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

snip....

Pulling a chain harrow is more of a drag than a harrowing tale!

Regards,

Arthur G

Reply to
Arthur Griffin