More than one way to skin a cat, was: large ring gear wanted

I've eventually got the ring gear problem sorted, & have to say I'm quite proud of it! I've posted a few pics, look at
http://web.onetel.com/~duttondock/Index/ListerJP/IndexLister.htm
if you're interested. Look at the text file for description.
It's my first attempt to put anything up on my web space, so please make allowances, & helpful comments if needed.
Cheers Tim
Wow! Nice job, Tim, and certainly beyond my lowly kit and abilities. I know where to bring big flywheels for skimming!
No problem with any of the pics.
Regards, Arthur G

Having been in Tim's workshop, I take my hat off so I can more readily scratch my head as I stand in wonder at how he got it in there, let alone worked on it!
Excellent bit of thinking, Tim. Much better doing it yourself, that's something else you can do now that you couldn't do before.
Good pics, too.
Regards,
Kim Siddorn