Mystery Engine

Dan, I would suggest its a motor driven compressor especially as the engine looks to short for the size of the base.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

I've been thinking about the proportions and is it a high-speed steam engine rather than Infernal Confusion?

Regards Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

If it was steam is it possibley a twin cylinder job? The manifold appears to drop down at the edge of the paper and possibly carry on under the paper (the line of the paper is uniform).

Also what would go on the upright cast bracket, possibly the control board? Regards

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine