New Years Day Meet

Firstly let me appologise for intruding on this NG but engineering is the name of the game and some of the bikes that turn up here date back to the

1900's so are real gems to look at. For all you motorcyclists that live in the south west on New Years Day lunchtime we shall be meeting at the Daneway Inn, GL7 6LN SO939034 Downhill from the village Tel. Cirencester (01285) 760297 This has been a regular meeting place now for a number of years and has become an institution with both classic / Vintage and modern bikes, the pub does a fine trade in bacon butties and other assorted sandwiches / plowmans etc etc washed down with a pint of your favourite tipple. So if you can make it and many do, coming from the continent as well be there and have a good old chat and admire the fine array of vintage and modern bikes. Happy New Year. Regards Rob T
Reply to
ROBERT TAYLOR