O/T Riat Fairford

Hi I have got my hands on 2 complimentary tickets for the above airshow, if anybody would like them get in touch, first come first served. Be quick, cost of postage only, would have to be recorded, about a quid.

Cheers Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Love to - but have a Saxon/Norman event at the Royal Gunpowder Mills off the M25.

All the gunpowder jokes have been done already, BTW ;o))

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Diplomacy done, plates spun, fires fought, maidens eaten - well, three out of four ain't bad

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

What jokes are those then.

Reply to
campingstoveman

I have given up telling jokes here :)

I can't go unfortunately so thought that seeing as there seems to be alot of interest in aircraft on this ng that I would give you lot first refusal :)

Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Hi Anthony, Yes please. I've emailed you off list with contact details.

John

Reply to
John