Weekend Events

If anyone is in Yorkshire at the weekend in the vicinity of York or Selby I would recommend the Vintage rally at Riccall. A small event, but always some decent interesting exhibits, a friendly relaxed atmosphere, and a decent bar ;-))

I'll be there from Thursday with the big Tangye AWH4 and the Lalley Light, and I'll endeavour to get some pics for the NG.

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

I will also be there and agree with everything Dan has to say about the rally.

Mike M

miley snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
miley_bob

We're taking the Warsop Rammer as well so you won't get withdrawal symptons, just hope you don't have a hang over from the night before.

Regards

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine

There is also the Masham steam rally, a nice friendly event in some lovely countryside, I stayed there with some friends last year though it doesn't look like we'll make it this year. Not a huge line up of stationary engines but enough, some tractor pulling if you want to see something a bit different, and of course the home of Theakstones which happens to be my favourite 8-).

Greg

Reply to
Greg