OT - airshow pics

Worth a look -

I've never before seen such a consistently high standard of photography. Stunning is the only word I could think of that is any way adequate.

Dialup customers are in for a long wait, tho' .........

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
Kim Siddorn

Campingstoveman

Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton

I had a look at the Miramar show pics. They are amazing. This guy must have spent a lot on his lenses.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Lenses are important of course, but its the person behind them that makes the real difference.

Superb pictures.

Reply to
Jon Rogers

Jon - Great photos. The Discovery Channel here in the USA has a pair of one hour DVDs for sale that are very good and give a lot of insight and background of the flights.

Regards,

Bob

J> John Manders wrote:

Reply to