OT-but a good day had by all

hi folks- went to the severn valley railway-kidderminsteron saturday for the "santa special"-took of to Arley station in a lovely set-up (the kids thought it was like harry potter) took me 73 year old nan-who loved it as it brought back some wonderfull memories. saw father christmas-ate some chestnuts then back to kidderminster where they have a cracking "museum" of old phones,signal equip and badges etc. And, they were ALL on time (why did we let them get rid of the steam)

Reply to
big nutty